15 PLACES

05:05:00

Considering I have an English Literature exam tomorrow, yes maybe I shouldn't be writing a blogpost, but there's only so much Death of a Salesman I can take before I want to cry.

I've been watching a lot of travel diaries recently and I just want to see as many places as I can, so I'm making a list of 15 places I want to visit before I'm 30.

1. LA- Venice Beach

 

2.  Thailand-Koh Phangan




3. Grece- Santorini 





4.  The Maldives Islands






5. Spain-Madrid





6. St Tropez- France




7.  Bangkok- Thailand




8. Prague- Czech Republic




9. Berlin- Germany




10. Dominican Republic




11. Hawaii- USA




12. Tokyo- Japan




13. Zante- Greece




14. Rio De Janerio- Brazil 




15. Abu Dhabi- UAE




Just a random wish list of mine since I can't stop dreaming of getting away...

Chloe x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good luck with your exam! Beautiful photos too, I'd love to visit a few of these places :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Translate